- WGBH "Greater Boston" with Emily Rooney, aired 12/16/09. Author Laura Zigman recommends Harvard Square as a gift book.
- NECN "Off the Shelf", with Leslie Gaydos, recorded 9/1/09.
- The Literati Scene with Smoki Bacon and Dick Concannon, recorded 10/21/09.
- The Boston Globe "Square Meals" by Mark Feeney, 11/25/09.
- The Boston Sunday Globe "Shelf Life" by Jan Gardner, 9/13/09.
- The Boston Sunday Globe "Beyond Words" 11/15/09.
- The Boston Phoenix "Gift Books to Savor" 12/11/09.
- The Boston Herald "Square Roots" by Daniel Gewertz, 9/15/09.
- The Boston Herald "Gotta Love It!" by Mat Schaffer, 2/19/10.
- Harvard Magazine "Pictures in the Square" by Craig Lambert, November-December, 2009.
- The Harvard Crimson "Harvard Square Visual History Book Released" by Zoe Weinberg, 9/17/09.
- The Harvard Crimson Magazine "The Times They Are a Changin?" by Zane Wruble, 9/23/09.
- Banker & Tradesman "Circling the Square" by Hubert Murray, 10/19/09.
- NPR piece on the show All Things Considered Mo talks about the passing of Robert Parker and Erich Segal, 1/20/10.
- WBUR piece on the show Radio Boston with Jane Clayson, 11/6/09.
- WBZ drive time interview with Deb Lawler, 11/11/09.
- WUMB interview on the program Commonwealth Journal with Janis Pryor, 11/29/09.
- WBZ-FM interview on the program "Sunday Morning Review" with Mat Schaffer, 10/4/09.
- WMBR interview on the program "What's Left" with Linda Pinkow, 9/23/09.
- The Boston Phoenix, photo series, 9/28/09.
- Commonwealth, "A Book Worth A Look" by Alison Lobron, 10/2/09.
- Joy Hog "The Great Fall Preview", 8/31/09.
- Edge Boston, book review by Kilian Melloy, 11/14/09.
- Centers & Squares "New Book About Harvard Square" by Elizabeth Bolton, 9/3/09.
- Boston.com "Somerville Author Publishes Book on Harvard Square", 9/4/09.
- Brilliant introduction to the Harvard Coop event by Richard Kaplan, 9/12/09.
- Photos from the Harvard Coop reading/signing, 9/12/09.
- Photos from the Passim launch party, 9/15/09.
- For the week of 12/10/09, Harvard Square was the #1 hardcover bestseller at Harvard Book Store and was among the top 10 for several months.
- Harvard Square was ranked the #9 hardcover bestseller locally by the Boston Sunday Globe.
- Harvard Square was the #1 bestselling Massachusetts travel book and New England photography travel book at Amazon.com for several months.